1) All dogs must be up to date on all vaccines. Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella (kennel cough every 12 months and administered one week in advance of the visit.) All dogs must have monthly flea treatment and use heartworm preventative. For the safety of your dog(s) and for mine, this will be strictly enforced! Proof from you vet may be faxed to me at 269-767-7036 or emailed to email@example.com BEFORE your dog(s) may visit or stay. BEGINNING NOVEMBER 1,2018 ALL DOGS NEED A Canine FLU VACCINATION in addition to all the other required vaccinations.
2) All dogs that have attained the age, which they are old enough to be spayed or neutered, must be altered to stay with us. Usually 4 months to 6 months of age.
3) All dogs will be given treats unless otherwise restricted by you.
4) To avoid tummy upset, please be sure to pack enough of your dog's food to last for his visit. We can provide Kirkland Signature Chicken & Brown Rice food .There will be a fee of $1.00 per meal provided. We are not able to provide any special needs diets .Please be sure to pack enough for your dogs visit.
5) If your fur kid is on a SPECIAL DIET please make sure you bring enough food, we may not be able to secure your type should he/she run out.
6) If your dog is on any medications they must be in the original prescription package with directions clear.
7) If your dog has special need, we will consider caring for him/her. I will need to meet with you & your dog before he/she will be scheduled. A higher service fee will be charged for special needs dogs. Rate $40.00/day.
8) All dogs must be well socialized and well adjusted. Must not resource guard? (i.e. growling if you approach them when they are eating or have a toy). Dogs must not be destructive inside the home. Be able to be gated or crated if necessary.
9) Must not be food or toy aggressive. This is for their safety and for the safety of myself & all dogs. If your dog becomes possessive or protective of his food, treats of toys for any reason. He/she IS NOT a candidate for my private home care. If your dog becomes possessive or protective of his food, treats of toys for any reason. He/she IS NOT a candidate for my private home care.
10) I prefer to have a meeting with you & your dog(s) before their stay. This is mandatory for day care dog(s). There is no charge to have this meeting. Plan on up to two hours for this. Visit by appointment only.
11) If you live more then 50 miles from my home and want to board your dog(s) with me, I realize that a pre- stay meeting may not be possible. Please be very honest with me about your dog(s) personality. I reserve the right to reject any and all dog(s) that I feel will be a threat to me or any dog in my care. If I agree to provide care for your dog without a pre stay evaluation, you may be required to provide a reference from another care provider that you have used.
12) We ask that you DO NOT bring toys from home. It is Ok to bring a favorite blanket. Crates provided for crate trained dogs for naps or over nights if necessary.
13) All dogs must enter and exit our home on a leash!
14) Check in and out by appointment time in a one hour window agreed on when the reservation is made. Check in and out on Saturday is 7: AM until 12 noon. Sunday between 7: AM and 9: AM and between 12:30PM and 1:30 PM. This is still by the one hour appointment time. Missing that appointment by one hour or more is subject to a late fee. Our boarding space is limited and all client space must be carefully scheduled.
15) Check in and out by appointment time in a one hour window agreed on when the reservation is made. Missing that appointment by one hour or more is subject to a late fee. Our boarding space is limited and all client space must be carefully scheduled.
16) We reserve the right to bath any pet that has odor and a fee of $15.00 will be added to your bill.